Monday, February 21, 2011

So Much to Share!

I may not be able to comment on your comments, as we are being censored here, so we get on, post, and get off...so I apologize in advance...Chinese Acrobat Show is an 8 minute video that you must watch!
This is a picture of my UNI IT cohorts and the High School Kids that are going to be participating in the Flat Classroom Conference on Friday. We saw the Ming Tombs and Sacred Way...that is where the important emperors and their families from the Ming Dynasty are buried..It is hard for me to keep up with it all and post it to here. In a few minutes we will be heading for breakfast ( a video to come) and then on to Tienanmen Square and Peking Duck for supper. More later!

2 comments:

  1. Peking Duck- yum! I have never tried it here in the States. Let me know if you recommend it. I can't wait to see the Ming Tombs, Sacred Way, and Tienanmen Square. Are the high school students from the States or from China? I'm sorry that I am corresponding as Anonymous, but I am having trouble setting up my profile : ) Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. The high school students are from little Camilla Goeorgia..

    ReplyDelete