Monday, February 21, 2011

A New Day


Today we toured a school in Beijing, The Beijing International School. We got to give our "S is for Stratford" book to a 3rd grade class of Chinese students who main language is ENGLISH!! They loved the book, and I told her we would love to skype sometime with her class of 8!!  We had lunch at a traditional Chinese restaurant (see movie) and I MAY have eaten some monkey but I'm not sure! It was very good food!
It was SOOO smoggy here today that we couldn't even see the sun! I shot a little movie of the city and the people and the traffic so you could APPRECIATE how great it is to live in IOWA!
I will post more later, like the Acrobat Show that was AMAZING! Probably not as good as the Pre-School and Kindergarten's Circus Act---But it was close!! Gotta get some sleep.
    

2 comments:

  1. Did you eat at subway? Which fish did you choose to eat at the traditional restaurant? -Jeremy, Jessica, Makenzie, Liza, Michael, Garrett, Ms. R

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I didn't eat at Subway, but I sure wish I did! No fish either...YUK! (I'm getting hungry for REAL food!) See you next week!

    ReplyDelete